How to play Red Alert 3 online/co-op on Windows 10
In this tutorial i’m going to show how to play Red Alert 3 online in year 2019. In May 2014 GameSpy servers were shut down which meant that Red Alert 3 lost it’s online services. But gladly there is working community that created working solution so we can still enjoy playing Red Alert 3 online. You have to have Red Alert 3 installed to proceed.
1.Go to this site – https://cnc-online.net/en/connect/register/ and create your account.
2. After you have created your Revora account. You have to create your Revora server account and you do it by going to this link – https://cnc-online.net/en/account/create/
3. Download and install CNC Online client from this link – http://server.cnc-online.net/downloads/cnconline/CNCOnline_2.0.7.msi . CNC Online installer doesn’t ask where to install. It will install to C:\Program Files (x86)\Revora\CNCOnline by default.
4. Lets test that C&C Online is working by launching it from C&C Online desktop icon and clicking Red Alert 3 button. It will take some time and Red Alert 3 should start. If Red Alert 3 starts and you don’t get any errors. You can close the game.
If C&C Online is saying that you are missing DLL files when clicking Red Alert 3 button, download this DLL package that i made – https://wiretuts.com/downloads/cnconline_dll_files.zip . Extract ZIP file and put those DLL files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Revora\CNCOnline.
5. Start Red Alert 3 like you normally would. When you are in main menu, press Alt + Tab from keyboard.
6. Click C&C Online software open if it isn’t already. Click Red Alert 3 button and it will bring you back in the game.
7. If you wanna play co-op go to Campaign > Chapters and if you wanna play online games go to Versus > Online.
8. Fill in your Revora Server credentials and click Log In.
9. Now you can play the game!