How to make Facebook mobile apps to open links in default browser
How to make Facebook mobile apps to open links in default browser. By default Facebook and Facebook Messenger opens links inside their app and not in default browser. You can change this option in both apps, in Facebook and Facebook Messenger app. If Chrome is your default browser in your phone, then it will open links in that app.
Open links externally on Facebook for Mobile
1. Open Facebook mobile app and click the second icon from top right.
2. Scroll down until you see Settings & Privacy drop down menu and click it to open it. From there open Settings.
3. Scroll down until you see Media and Contacts and click it open.
4. Check Links open externally.
Open links externally on Facebook Messenger for mobile
1. Open Facebook Messenger for mobile and click icon from top right.
2. Click Photos & Media.
3. Check Open Links in Default Browser.