How to fix Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus graphics issues
Do you have problems with Wolfenstein 2? Are you tired of trying? Well, maybe you haven't tried everything. This article show how to fix Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus graphic issues. These images below shows how my game look liked before. Sky was flickering and every hair texture was full of black dots.
1. Go to C:\Users\ [Username here] \Saved Games\MachineGames\Wolfenstein II The New Colossus\base and delete Wolfenstein II The New ColossusConfig.local -file.
2. Open Steam. Find Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and right click it and select Properties.
3. Open Betas -tab and select publicbeta - Branch for public beta patches from drop down list.
4. Open General -tab and click Set launch options. Copy and paste this text there +r_enableAsyncCompute 0 and click Ok and Close.
5. Wait your Steam to download latest beta patches and hit play.
Tell me in the comments if this fixed your problems.