How to delete Tinder account permanently
How to delete tinder account permanently. Deleting just the Tinder app does not delete your account, you have to delete your account before you delete your Tinder app. After you have deleted your account you’ll permanently lose your matches, messages and other information associated with your account. If you log in to Tinder again after deleting your account, a new account will be created. If you subscribed to Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold using your Apple ID or Google Play Store ID, deleting the app and/or your account does not cancel your subscription, you have to unsub those manually.
1. Open Tinder app and click icon on the top left.
2. When Settings are open. Scroll all the way down…
Now you can hit the Delete account -button.
4. Click Delete My Account.
5. Select your reason for deletion. I chose Other.
6. You don’t have to write anything. One letter is enough and then you can click Submit Feedback & Delete.
7. Hit Delete my account …. third time.